Samsung 20.3MP Wi-Fi Digital Camera

Has anyone used this extensively for video? How is the sounds capture? Anyone use an external mic attachment?

The original specs incorrectly said built-in flash as well as external flash, but that has since been corrected.

PCMag’s review gave me the three words that will keep me from buying this: shutter speed lag. Samsung NX1000 | PCMag

Didn’t realize Best Buy and NewEgg were the same thing. :wink:

I bought this camera for $40 more and thought it was a great deal then. I have since purchased the 50-200mm zoom, 45mm f/1.8 portrait and 20mm pancake lenses, and I can say pretty confidently that you won’t find a better camera in this price range. The macro lens, however, costs two arms and a leg.

Link to pictures taken with camera Search: Samsung - NX1000 | Flickr

if you don’t mind me asking what type of lens do you use?

Edit: My apologies I’ve never used flickr before and thought all those pictures up were ones that you have taken but they seem to be from different people (i’m also a newbie to the photography world but purchased this camera in hopes of educating myself a bit and starting a new hobby that has always been interesting to me)

Does anyone know if there is a maximum record time for the video feature? on the Samsung NX-1000