Samsung 28" 4K Ultra-HD LED-Backlit Monitor

is this monitor for sure has HDMI 2.0 support and comes with AMD freesync?

That’s what Samsung says:

https://www.samsung.com/us/computing/monitors/uhd-and-wqhd/28--ue510-uhd-monitor-lu28e510ds-za/#specs

no chance of verifying on the box or ever reviewed one?

I just want to make sure if it is different than the advertised, I will be taken care of by you guys.

No, sorry.

If it’s different than advertised, we’ll definitely take care of you. :slight_smile:

I have this monitor on my desk. I can tell you that it definitely supports FreeSync. I have no idea if it supports HDMI 2.0 (I’m using DisplayPort).

good to hear, i will see when it arrives. I have heard that it uses the same firmware so the same menu with 590d model but turning active sync don’t do anything. I hope they were wrong, my graphics card will tell me right away once I hook it up. thanks for providing info!

I have this monitor, and it is excellent for work. Displayport 1.2 and HDMI 2.0 confirmed. I was able to move from three 24" HD monitors to just this one. That, plus being $100 less than new is a damn good deal.

How would this be for gaming ie Overwatch? Too slow on the refresh rate?

Holy crap… I ordered two of these YESTERDAY morning. FedEx just delivered these just now. 24 hrs! Amazing

That is the FASTEST turnaround I’ve ever had with Woot!

Thanks guys… now to go test them.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, not so loud!

I don’t know… I also live in the middle of nowhere Michigan LOL

Mine came quick too, but also defective. Sending back to Woot. :frowning:

it should handle it okay! 60hz 4k, you cant really get any better 4k hz wise out unless you buy a couple $k TV

geez man, i have been waiting for a week, 4 days the truck didn’t move out of texas, fedex cant reach the truck also.

either the truck got in accident or kidnapped by someone, they cannot track my package, I am waiting here nothing can do. woot keeps telling me wait 2 more days, it has been a week. Mississippi to oklahoma is 1 day delivery for UPS and USPS with ease.

i got the bad luck on mine :frowning: im in bad shape in the need of a monitor here. hear me woot woot

lost in shipping.

had to wait for a week, while I am terribly in the need of a monitor.

asked for replacement but they said they they don’t have it any in inventory.

applied refund.

I can see the monitor still listed on sale in woot.

I see quick drop of the customer service, I’d take back my previous complimentary positive feedback on CS…

big o disappointment and waste of time left behind.

Should I complain? They took from Tues evening to Friday morning to deliver mine. :wink:
Still way faster than I expected.
As far as I can tell it’s working perfectly.

After the refund due to lost package in shipping, Re-ordered again, i hope i receive it this time.

Anyone got with any defects? If yes, what kind of defect?

Would be nice to see some photos of the actual monitor from the early receivers.

Make sure you use good cables. I had an HDMI to thunderbolt and was not getting full res. then I switched cables to the one in the box and BAM! 4K. I will have too order 2 HDMI to thunderbolt that supports 4K (or test one from work). I ordered 2 monitors, one came with an HDMI, one came with DP… weird.

Thanks for the tip and your experience you have shared. I always use premium certified cables. Will see when it arrives.:+1: