Samsung 28" 4K LED-backlit Monitor

NewEgg Reviews

From the pics, the vesa mount point appears way at the top of the monitor. Odd place for it.

Can confirm, the mount is actually so high that a 75/100 mounting plate sticks up very slightly over the edge of the black bezel on the top in the back.

You can’t see it straight on from the front, but the top mounting screws are only about 1 inch below the top of the monitor.

That being said, I have a couple of these, and they’re pretty good. I upgraded from some HP ZR2740w IPS monitors, and the TN panel type doesn’t bother me as much as I thought it might. But I mainly use them for the web and coding.

I think I know the answer to this question, but can somebody confirm: I should expect for everything to get real tiny on a 4K screen in Windows 10. For number of reasons, my existing 1080P 27 inch monitor works just okay at 125%. On some little apps and other stuff the text sometimes still doesn’t fit right. Can I expect a 4K monitor to only exacerbate this problem?

Only if you don’t adjust that same zoom level, I usually have mine at 100 or 125% and that’s pretty small, but out of the box Windows put it to 150 and that was fine, but I wanted to jam more content on here. Mine is a 27" LG 4k

I purchased mine at Costco.com for 299 with free shipping for a promotion.

One thing I hate about this is multi-function joystick control on the back instead of dedicated adjustment buttons.

I think Freesync is supported but haven’t tried it out. In all a great entry level 4k monitor at a decent pricenough if you can live with the awkward power/function button.

Purchased mine from Woot. The included cable is subpar. I purchased a better quality cable, which improved the response, and have had no issue since then.

Does this support hdcp 2.2?

I got mine today and plugged it in. Unfortunately it’s completely barebones - no disc or manual so you’re on you’re own.

I wanted to try the XBox One S on it, connected everything (used headphone out for audio) and when I went to select 4K it said the TV doesn’t do 4K @ 60 hz and could not upscale.

The usual help guide indicates I may not have a high speed HDMI cable…but I find that hard to believe. I do have a monoprice HDMI switch so I took that out of the equation and still had the same issue.

So right now I’m bumming. Picture is nice at 1080p…but that’s not why I bought it.

You can download the user manual here.

From what I can see, both the manual and the source (your Xbox) must support HDMI 2 for 4K at 60Hz.

Thanks. You said it right - only HDMI 2 is the 60hz port. All set.