Samsung 32" Class 4K UHD Curved Monitor

Samsung 32" Class 4K UHD Curved Monitor

I bought one of these as a Christmas present for my son the last time they were selling. When I got it, it was clear why it was a refurbished, and also clear that they didn’t refurbish it. The monitor just flops down in the front. You can’t set the viewing angle at all. It’s very loose and just droops there. How do I get a replacement? Can I get an advanced replacement so my son won’t have to wait weeks to use the new computer that this is attached to?

Hi there. I’m sorry about the problem with the monitor. Reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Is possible for you to check the size of the two screws that secure the arm to the monitor? Mine were not in the package and I just want to purchase them at a hardware store.

Update. I had to return the monitor. I contacted woot customer support. The gave me the option of giving me $30 to try and find someone to repair it myself, or return for refund. I chose refund.
Woot provided me a return label and promised that I would receive a refund within 3-5 business days after woot received the monitor.
The monitor was returned to woot, and I have delivery confirmation and the name of the person who received it. I contacted woot again, and they reassured me that within 3-5 business days, I would be refunded. We’re into day 6 now, and not only did they not refund my money, but have now stopped answering my emails.
Calling my bank and Amazon tomorrow to file report/claim.

Hi there. Sorry for the delay in the refund. As you can imagine, we’ve had an influx of returns post holidays which have slowed down our return process. They’ll get to your return as soon as they can. They have returns sorted by days and are working through them.

I do see that you were refunded yesterday though.