Samsung 32" Curved Full-HD LED Monitor

Samsung 32" Curved Full-HD LED Monitor

Any other Wooters having problems with these? I bought two of them and one detects and displays just fine @1920x1080. The other reverts back to 1024x768 after each reboot, if it even detects at all. I’m currently a monitor down but the friendly blue led keeps giving me false home that everything will be alright.

Might check what your graphics card can output. Have you tried swapping them? You might try Samsung support as well.

If you can’t figure it out and want to return it, contact Woot CS. From a browser, use the Woot Customer Service form. In the Woot App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

I have an EVGA GTX 1070 TI FTW 8GB graphics card. It’s pushing one 40" 1080p Philips Smart TV as my main display, two of these 32" Samsung Curved 1080p monitors, and an HTV Vive. Everything works fine except for one of the 32" Samsung monitors and it isn’t all the time. Right now it is working properly. It usually has problems after a reboot. It just doesn’t detect properly and I have to set it up all over again. AND, that is if my graphics card even detects it. I have tried different display ports on my graphics card, different HDMI and DisplayPort cables, and even swapped power supplies between the two 32" Samsung monitors. the problem is only with that one monitor.

I would rather have it replaced instead of refunded. I’ll contact CS and see if there is anything they can do.