Samsung 32" Curved LED Monitor

Samsung 32" Curved LED Monitor

Not sure which websites we are allowed to publish with comparison rates, so if this is not allowed, my apologies. This website is offering the same monitor for $20 less and 1 yr warranty vs 90 days

True, but the monitor Woot is selling is new, not refurbished & pretty sure Samsung’s warranty in this is 3 years…

1 Like

Not a great deal. I’ve bought the same monitor here for $170.

Looks like this one is new. Yours wasn’t new.

1 Like

@warp how do you like the monitor?

@ThunderThighs can we confirm this is new vs refurbished, the only reason I ask is bc of the Woot warranty listed and maybe you guys do that for everything (still learning the ropes, there is a huge learning curve)

I am also curious about your experience as 1920 x 1080 is not a great resolution for a 32” monitor. I have a 27” Viewsonic (purchased on Woot) that is 1920 x 1080 and it’s at about what I would consider the upper limit for size with that resolution. I would use this as a second monitor for work so I would mostly read text on it. No gaming and not much video playback in my particular use case.

Yep, it’s new. Warranty is correct as well.

1 Like

I didn’t buy this monitor here, actually at Sam’s club for 199.99 and I love it.