Samsung 34" Ultra WQHD Monitor

Samsung 34" Ultra WQHD Monitor

Same monitor sells on costco.com for $270 (new though). I would have bought it here if I would have it was listed a week earlier :frowning:
https://www.costco.com/samsung-34"-class-qhd-ultrawide-monitor.product.100679273.html

Good to know. But even as a factory recondition? Never bought factory recondition but am considering it…

Also, the warranty link seems to be broken…

Hi there. Either someone fixed it on our end or it’s working now.

1 Like

Thanks TT, for some reason I still get the page cannot be found :frowning:

Our warranty link? Blocked where you are perhaps?

1 Like

Thanks TT, was just thinking the same thing, probably my mobile device just bein lame, blerg lol :pensive:

hello! i am completely new to woot. how do we know if these brand-name items are authentic? has woot ever sold you something that was a knock-off…? interested in apple and samsung products

We’ve been around since 2004 and bought by Amazon in 2010. We wouldn’t still be around if we sold knockoffs.

:w_happy1:

1 Like

I have this monitor. I have had NO dissatisfaction from Costco products (don’t get me started about their zombie staff). I have had other than NO dissatisfaction with products purchased here. Costco is local, my next door neighbor of 30 years is the manager, so “I know where they live”, and have zero doubt I can have a hassle-free interaction to return. Meaning… I just go return it for a refund.

As I get older, and learn from experiences about where service matters to me, I find cheapest price is but one measure of overall satisfaction.

I love this monitor. I was thinking of buying two for two of my family that have commented on how nice it is. Works better readability for my MacBook than my larger 4K monitor.

One of my first woot purchases in the mid 2000’s was a side by side front loading Samsung washer and dryer. We’re still using it. The deliveryman couldn’t believe I only paid $5 to have it shipped to me. I didn’t think Woot was going to be around that long doing stuff like that :slight_smile:

Pretty excited to get this.

Anyone know when it ships out or how long you had to wait for it to ship?

Your order details should have a shipping estimate.

Refurbished my a$$! Dead pixels and bright white spots all over the screen. Box was barely re-taped shut. No QA at all I guess.

I’m very sorry. Please reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.