Samsung 3D 4K Smart LED TV

No way. I’ve also been looking at this TV and the UN65KS8000 (this years model) for like 3 months. The lowest this TV’s been from an even semi reputable retailer has been ~1700. You might have been looking at the 55" version.

And of course I’ve just gone and pulled the trigger on the Vizio M65-d0 yesterday from Costco. If you’re in the market, that’s a good much cheaper (about $450 cheaper) alternative. The picture is phenomenal. I actually even preferred it slight over the KS8000 next to each other. But the Tizen OS on this and the KS8000 and the use of the OneConnect mini box is far superior to the OS of the Vizio which basically relies on Chromecast (they call it SmartCast) for any Smart TV functionality.

Essentially none. My Samsung monitor quit working soon after it arrived. Neither Woot nor Samsung would fix it properly.

I’m sorry for the problem. If Samsung wouldn’t help you, contact our CS again and let them know. We don’t repair items though.

Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

After much research, I bought a refurbished one of these from Amazon about a month ago. Initially I was very happy with it, until I watched a movie. There were huge grey patches of uneven backlighting that you couldn’t ignore on certain parts of the screen. I’m not talking about light leaks at the corners. That I could have lived with. This was near the middle of the screen in four quadrants, and was very distracting. After doing more research online, I discovered that this was unfortunately a common problem with this model. I returned it after a week, and bought this year’s model for $2000. I had to give up 3D, but I gained true HDR support and an even more amazing picture.

I’m guessing my “refurb” had been returned by the previous owner for the same reason I returned it. :confused:

EDIT: How frustrating is it when you’re looking at a TV for sale online that has FIVE photos and never manages to show what the back looks like? Like we need to see what it looks like from slightly to the left and right. :smiley:

No information in the spcifications about the refresh rate or hertz???

Per the specs: Motion Rate 240

Other sites say 120Hz native

120Hz native for a 65" $1500+ TV? That’s cute. Still using clear motion marketing ploy on your top of the line TVs? That’s also cute.

I have the Curved version of the Samsung 65" 3D 4K Smart LED Tv and I love it. While this version isn’t curved, it was at Best Buy open box for $1400 and I talked them down to $999 (which they took after some haggling) and I added 3 years of warranty for like $150.