Samsung 3D Blu-ray Player with Apps

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung 3D Blu-ray Player with Apps
$69.99 + $5 Standard OR $12 Two-Day OR $15 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Because there are not enough Blu-Ray players on sale all over the internet and black friday.

Same price as previous offering. See discussion here: http://www.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5220243

Bought this last week and woot shipped a BD-EM59C instead. :frowning: While similar, they are not identical - especially on the review front.

I need a Blu-Ray burner for my computer, not a Blu-Ray player for my TV.

Great deal on this. Walmart, however, has a pretty nice LG Blu-ray player for $38 during Black Friday sales, and after those sales end it becomes $68 – still cheaper than this player. With the apps, though? Hmm…could be worth it.

will the wifi stream media from my PC to the TV?

Manual and support site

hmm. did you email support@woot.com?

That it will do if you have Windows 7 or install Samsung’s Allshare app.

Yes, they said wait until after the woot-off.

So close, I have been looking for a 3D Blu Ray player but the Black Friday prices are cheaper or the same. My TV has apps and Wifi so that is not a big of a deal breaker.

We bought a Samsung Blu-ray (not this model) but I will tell you it stinks. It feels like we got a lemon, or we are missing the hype around Blu-ray, because well, if short of the thing bursting into flames, if it could go wrong, it has. It freezes, stops playing, won’t play other discs, on and on. I just want easy back please.
Oh, and it has the apps, which I find cumbersome to use, and we never use any of the smart features etc.

Just received the same model I ordered last week, from another online company for $49 shipped…

I bought this and received it today. The remote that came with it doesn’t appear to work with this model. I received the remote for the 3-D Blu ray player so now I have a Blu ray player but no way to use it! Soooo frustrating!