Samsung 46" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV w/WiFi

**Item: **Samsung 46" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV w/WiFi
Price: $999.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: New

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Samsung 46" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV w/WiFi)

[Search Google](https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&tbm=shop&q=Samsung 46" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV w/WiFi)

Take a look at some Cnet Reviews

Some good feedback from Amazon or a closer look direct from Samsung

For the same money, I would rather have a new 60" without the 3d.

Wait a second, is Woot! actually offering a non-refurbished television?! Blasphemy! (and yet also: awesome)

Still, if I was in the market for a 46" TV, I may be jumping on this. Unfortunately for Woot! and myself (and fortunately for my bank account), I’d need a larger screen size to consider replacing the 52" LCD TV in my living room.

anyone see the model number ?

Not only non-refurb, but a name brand!

Samsung UN46ES7500 46" 1080p 3D LED Smart TV

Very good reviews (4.5 out of 5.0) over at crutchfield.com

Pretty good reviews (4.4 out of 5.0) over at bhphotovideo.com

This is a good deal. This is the 2012 model, 2nd from the top of the line. The 2013 model, UN46F7500 is $1697 everywhere. This model accepts the samsung upgrade that sells for $300 that turns it into the 2013 model. Quite a savings.
Enen better if you have a samsung tablet or smartphone.

I have this TV. It’s amazing. It’s the only tv I ever had that made people say “wow.”

I enjoy the 3D for occasional use too.

I’m actually in the market for a new 46" tv. I just wish I had $1,000 to spare right now…

This TV is the exact same price at Best Buy. You have to continue to checkout before it tells you the price, but it’s $999.

Soooooo u’re really NOT in the market for a new 46" tv

Saw these in the store display… The first thing that drew my attention was the non-bezel. The picture goes almost to the edge (silver bezel helps with this illusion). It’s really cool. If I would replace my 42, I’d choose something like this as to design. As to 3D, etc… doubt I’ll use it as our current TV mostly plays Backyardigans for the kids anyway.

For the same money I would rather have, this TV and a 2013 Mazda MX5(BRG in color)and a cool hat so my hair doesn’t get all messed up when I’m driving home to watch my Samsung TV!

I have the upgrade and it cost me about 150 dollars. I do not feel it is worth getting.

This is a quality tv and worth the dollars.

Nice TV for the Price,

Samsung is quick to abandon support and development for last year’s models, so I wouldn’t be surprised if lots of apps stopped working because of lack of updates by 2014.

If you want Wifi and Apps you’re better off with a $100 set top box like a Roku or Apple TV, than you are buying a TV with the functionality built-in.