Samsung 46" 1080p LCD HDTV

Can’t select between the two options.

Can’t select, guess they’re sold out already :stuck_out_tongue:

FIXED! Go buy 3!

$819.00 @ newegg

Samsung 46" 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV LN46D630M3F
Cabinet Color: Charcoal Black (Brown Deco)
Maximum Resolution: 1920 x 1080
Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Dynamic Contrast Ratio: 250,000:1
Model #: LN46D630M3F
Item #: N82E16889102578
Return Policy: Television Standard Return Policy

Assuming they are not sold out, it’s going to be a slow start given nobody can buy. :slight_smile:

All better. GO buy 3!

Am I missing a link for a square trade option or is one not offered for either TV?

Reload the page, and by gum and by golly, it sure is!

I was thinking about 2 each, but with a limit of three that isn’t going to work. Hmm… 2 of the more expensive and 1 of the lesser? Or 2 of the lesser and 1 of the more? And isn’t it interesting that the one without the audio jack weighs 3+ pounds more. Hmm… What to do, what to do…

They cannot offer SquareTrade on multi-item listings. It’s a technical limitation that they are currently working with SquareTrade to remedy if I recall correctly (correct me if I’m wrong).

You are correct.

As I’m writing this, my Samsung 46" LNT series TV sits on my floor, dead. Samsung’s customer service is non-responsive and lax. We ended up buying a new Sony and the Samsung is going in the trash.

I know this is a different model, but if you can’t buy a Square Trade with this, you’d be wise to give this offer a wide berth. Just sayin’…

I’ve had mixed luck with Samsung’s cell phone’s in the past, and in general all of the software they put on their products is pretty bloated. However when it comes to dealing with their products Samsung does have good customer service. If you’re looking for a name brand TV for someone that like names, doesn’t seem like a bad buy…

We have three Samsung TVs in the house (one I am using as a computer monitor to type this). The model shown here (the 120 Mhz) is in our bedroom. It has an amazing picture and even though it is smaller than the TV in the family room (which is 55"), I like its picture more. I paid $850 for mine, so the deal here is great. One thing I really like is all the inputs. I have a Roku and a cable box hooked up. It’s easy to connect a laptop if needed, and I love how we can pop in a flash drive and view pictures on it easily. We also have an entry-level Samsung DVD player connected to this TV and movies look as though you are watching in real life. Can’t say enough good things about it.

CNet reviews

Word of warning, these are NOT LED TVs these are the old CCFL TVs that are in the bargin bins of most big box stores, comparable sizes like TVs are easy to find new at the price. Our local target has some in this vien for under $600 and with a better warranty and options for extended as well.

NEW vs Refurb.

NEW and better model at BB.
$648

Samsung 46" 120Hz 1080p 3D LED LCD HDTV for $648 + free shipping
Best Buy offers the Samsung 46" 120Hz 1080p 3D LED-Backlit LCD HDTV, model no. UN46EH6030FXZA, for $647.99 with free shipping. That’s an early offering of its advertised Black Friday pricing and, outside of the prices below, it’s the lowest total price we could find by $99. Sales tax is added where applicable. The TV features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, LED backlight, USB connectivity, and two HDMI inputs.

$599 new at sears.

http://www.sears.com/shc/s/ProductDisplay?productId=42712122&langId=-1&storeId=10153&catalogId=12605&partNumber=05771092000P&mv=sl

NEW $525
per dealnews
Toshiba 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit LCD HDTV for $525 + free shipping
For its newsletter subscribers only, newegg offers the Toshiba 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-Backlit Widescreen LCD HD Television, model no. 46L5200U, for $574.99. Coupon code “EMCYTZT2582” drops it to $524.99. With free shipping, that’s the lowest total price we could find by $153 and the second-best price we’ve seen for a name brand 46" 120Hz 1080p LED-backlit LCD HDTV this holiday season. (We saw this model for $25 less on Black Friday, but it required rebate hassles.) It features a 1920x1080 (1080p) native resolution, 120Hz refresh rate, LED backlight, USB connectivity, three HDMI inputs, and more. Coupon expires December 2.

This is a Samsung.