Samsung 65" 4K Ultra-HD Wi-Fi Smart TV

I can’t find any reviews on this specific TV. I’ve been wanting to pull the trigger on the UN65MU6300, however, I can’t get any info on the “UN65MU630DFXZA”. Is this the correct model #?

We’ve updated the model number to UN65MU6300FXZA. Same thing but sometimes different retailers use different model numbers.

At Motion Rate 120, this TV has a refresh rate of 60 Hz. Product description says “120 Hz,” but that’s the Samsung Motion Rate.

Anyone else see a subtle Sopranos reference with the guy (Noah) and girl (Meadow) here? Maybe I DO watch too much TV…

For anyone scrutinizing 4K these are not quantum dot displays. Assuming this is a 2017 model the 4K experience is at the low end of the Samsung product range:

http://www.mridirect.com/images/Samsung-2017-Comparisons.pdf

I ordered 2 new Samsung 40" 4k TV’s from woot over a year ago. They still work fine but they were not manufactured in the U.S and contacting support out of either Mexico or Singapore is very hard. Are these refurbed ones manufactured and supported out of the U.S. on the Samsung site? I would really like to purchase one but the refurbished has me very hesitant.

This is the model # of one of the 40" ones I bought UN40JU6100FXZP