Samsung 65" LED 1080p Smart 3D TV

Did the manufacturer (Samsung) do the refurb work? Is any manufacturer warranty still provided with these Refurb TVs?

No these are not remanufactured by Samsung. The warranty on this TV is 90 Day Woot.

Just to help you in the future, besides new, we have these conditions that we use:

“Refurbished” covers everything from buyers’ remorse returns and products whose defects have been repaired by the pros to damaged packaging and discontinued items. If you can accept their checkered past, refurbs have a lot of love to give.

A “factory reconditioned” item was returned, inspected, and restored to fully working condition by the original manufacturer or a certified partner. And the original manufacturer stands behind it with a warranty. It’s as close to new as you can get without technically being “new”.

Perfect, thank you for the response. This is exactly the information I was looking for. Not sure if I want to chance $1K purchase with only 90 day coverage.

I would like to confirm that the package includes 3D glasses, as well as a wireless keyboard? Also, does the 90 day Woot warranty cover all damage/defects? How many units are remaining at this time? Thanks!

EDIT: Sorry for the confusion. NO 3D glasses or wireless keyboard included.

Is that official? The listing says 4 pairs of glasses and a wireless keyboard. Without the glasses this is no deal- those are expensive and the short warranty is already risky enough as it is. I am not sure about the keyboard, but from my research it looks like these always come with 4 pairs.

The information from our vendor is no glasses or keyboard. We’ve updated the sale to reflect this.

Sorry for the confusion.

…aaaaaand the conversation died.

Hey, what is a remote cable?

Also, the Vizio version of this TV currently on regular Woot comes with 4 pairs of 3D glasses…

(By the way- what do you do with the people who ordered this TV expecting a keyboard and glasses?)

Seriously. The description currently says it comes with a power cable and a remote cable. What is a remote cable?

Whoops. Remote Control. Sale is being fixed.