Samsung Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi

Previously Sold On 12/24/2012 for $49.99
Previously Sold On 11/19/2012 for $49.99 (Woot-Off)
Previously Sold On 10/23/2012 for $49.99 (Woot-Off)

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Blu-ray Player with Wi-Fi
$49.99 + $5 Standard OR $10 Two-Day OR $13 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

I bought a similar one a month ago. Unfortunately, Amazon video doesn’t work on Samsung DVD/Blu-ray players.

No Amazon Prime on this? That would be fail. Dang.

I think you can take off the “Too Late for Xmas” tag woot!

BTW, Comments weren’t too good when this was sold on tech.woot on the 24th.

I bought one of these a month ago from Target for $99 US and haven’t noticed that it doesn’t support Amazon Prime. Nothing fancy about the device but it works every time I turn it on and that’s really all I’m looking for in a movie player.

I need a cheap non connected bluray. My tv and tivo already have wireless access to all the crap I need. There should be something out there for around $30.

As long as it works with Netflix that’s all I need

This is going to be a dumb question but… Will this unit support 3D? I just bought a 3D TV and want to get something that I can do 3D movies on… Any advice would be greatly appreciated!! =)

Does it work with Netflix?

Does the 2 channel output mean this will only support stereo sound and not surround sound?

What? Too late for X-Mas??? You have 363 days left, Woot! Surely the shipping isn’t THAT bad.

Does not seem to be that great a deal for a refurb. I bought a Panasonic DMP-BDT220 for $70 new several weeks ago from Amazon and it has the 3D feature.

The remote has a big red NETFLIX button on it. :slight_smile:

No. This is not 3D. Sorry.

But does it WORK with Netflix? I mean, there could be an evil gang in the factories just putting random app-access buttons on remotes willy-nilly! For all I know, I might press the Netflix button and nuke Scotland!

“too late for Christmas”

WTH? We still have negative two days people!! I want my product two days ago!!! Talk about lack of customer service, sheesh…

Brat. :tongue:

We didn’t have time to Photoshop that back out.

Just read about the no Bag of Crap on Christmas, but I knew it already. Amazon took everything good about Woot just as Microsoft did to Jellyfish.com. So sad.