Samsung Bluetooth Headset w/$20 Mail-In-Rebate

Is this bluetooth compatible with my Blu Ray?

C’mon Woot this stuff is lame!

Thanks for the heads-up on the form, didn’t notice that.

Got this earlier this month for same deal.
Too soon to tell if I will actually be getting the mail-in rebate $$ or not though.
Sorry

Seems like a decent one though, I have tryed one out. Plus if you get 3 they are like $2 each after rebate.

$19.99 + free shipping at buy.com.

note: to those who already got this a couple weeks ago, you can’t get 6 rebates if you buy 3 more of these, the max is 3 rebates.

Sent it in, NEVER received my Rebate!!

What if you’re a mute who is deaf in their right ear?

In for one, since I always forget to charge my ‘dedicated’ PS3 headset. Can you really have too many?

POS, not even worth it after it coming down to $4.99.

did you call to inquire about it? sometimes they need a reminder.

i got my rebate (for a different but similar headset) but i did have to call and resend some documents.

!

I have it, worth it. I use it with my PS3 with no problems.

Haven’t snapped the earpiece yet but it does look fragile. The speaker part does start to hurt after a long while but I suspect that will ease up after I’ve gotten used to it a bit. Sound quality is excellent and it paired to my phone with no problem.

I have this and works good. Works with the Samsung Captivate from AT&T. No voice dialing yet, but will come with the Android 2.2 update whenever that comes.

I don’t own one, I wouldn’t use a boothtooth earpiece at gun point. There is no phone conversation important enough to wear these rediculous things.

I submitted mine and all three are valid and in process.
This looks like the same rebate for as before, which says it is limited to 3 per household. No more for me.

That’s illegal in some states. Might be worth checking if yours is one of them.

I love mine. Rather comfy and good sound quality. I have owned, lost, broken, destroyed, burnt, misplaced, thrown into the ocean, cast aside, cheated on, divorced and separated at birth from a dozen BT headsets, so this one is right decent to earn my praise!

The only negative was how long it took to receive the damn thing. Check the thread on the last time this was for sale to see the impatient wooters–three weeks or so!

aww, that sucks. but who doesn’t use a $20 rebate card? i always use those up asap.