Samsung Bluetooth Headset w/$20 Mail-In-Rebate

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Bluetooth Headset w/$20 Mail-In-Rebate
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Not a lamp shade…not interested

Pass

Any comments on personal experience with this headset? I like 삼성 so I might bite.

not a romba either

Now, I wonder if this is an expired mail in rebate? Hmmmm. I will only buy this if the rebate is expired.

an ear mullet with a rebate is still an ear mullet

Got one of these, and it didn’t include anything about a rebate. Buyer beware!

Headset is okay… plastic clip is easily broken, but replacements are cheap on ebay.

xxxtodxxx: Meritline has Samsung WEP450 Bluetooth Headset for $25.99 - $5 code MLCK211404030920NL1 - $20 rebate = $0.99 with free shipping.

hahah nice

ha, there was the deal everyone was talkin bout on the last blue tooth headset. only cheaper!

With all these almost free Samsung headsets, I’d stock up like crazy. But those dang ear hooks… oh so breakable.

I got my 3 rebate cards ($60) from the previous woot. I received them last week and spent them at Wal-Mart - no hassle at all.

The headsets are fine, too, and fit comfortably in my ear. They make nice gifts.

$20.00 plus $5 for shipping, minus $19.99 for rebate equals $25.00 and 5 hours on the phone on your day off trying to get a rebate.

I know basically nothing about bluetooth. Would this work with a Droid?

I got one the last time they were offered. Works, but not always the best reception.

Bought one some time back for SWMBO and she liked it. However, the ear piece is very fragile.

LOVE THIS!

Man, can’t even GIVE them away!

steve

Can someone help me please cause i’m new to bluetooth. I just got a dell with Bluetooth Version: 2.1 + EDR. I see this is the same but the other headset was version 2.0.

What do I need to look for in bluetooth devices. Will a 2.0 or other versions work with my 2.1?

a lot better than a lamp shade that’s for sure