Samsung Bluetooth Headset

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Bluetooth Headset
$19.99 + $5 Shipping
Condition: New

Product List:

• 1 Samsung WEP470 Progressive Noise Filtering Bluetooth Headset
  • 1 Mail in Form for $20 Samsung Rebate

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

wait, so… this is essentially just $5? $20 - $20 MIR??

urrr??

The manufacturer’s page

How comfortable is this for long-term use?

Beware, I’ve bought Samsungs before and the earloops always break.

So… it only costs $5 in the end for shipping? How “nice” is samsung with honoring their rebates?

3.5 rating average on Alatest.
http://alatest.com/reviews/headset-reviews/samsung-wep470/po3-76701466,128/

How reliable is the listed battery life? About as reliable as when they tell me my cell phone can last 12 days in standby but I can’t make it through even two?

No quicker way to look like a complete tool than to walk around wearing one of these outside of an actual call center environment.

Mmmmm, rebate must be postmarked within 30 days of sale. Smartpost, mmmmm.

Does it get pretty good reception?

Review on CNET:

Can this work w/ PS3?

Is this MIR good for all three if i buy three, or is it one per household like most of them are?

This is $5 after the rebate.

If this thing is only 5 bucks I might have to bite. I sure hope I am reading this right.

If only it charged with USB Mini-B 4 prong like the Jabras, and I could sell my 1200 car chargers…

says three per household

Ive used one very similar to this but with two less buttons and they are comfortable for short term use but after awhile your ear will get sore and you will have to switch ears. The plastic ear loop is also very fragile, be careful when taking it off or it may snap.