Samsung Bluetooth Headset

http://static.wooters.us/images/wooters-logo-tiny.png Woot Info Post
wooters.us - better than 2 girls 1 cup!

Samsung Bluetooth Headset [New] - $17.99 + $5 shipping

1 * Samsung WEP470 Progressive Noise Filtering Bluetooth Headset, 1 * Mail in Form for $20 Samsung Rebate

This post is brought to you by Wooters.us, to help make sure pricing information on the product is available in the future. We are not run by nor affiliated with Woot.

still have not received the rebate from the first woot offering of this

The plastic earloop on this model is pretty painful for long-term usage.

Wow, $2.99 for a headset after shipping. I’d score it if I hadn’t bought it last time it was here.

So are they paying me $2 to buy this product after mail-in rebate?

So do you get a $20 rebate with this so after shipping and the rebate it will only be a few bucks?

I previously wooted this. Very good headset. Worth the price though I’m still waiting on the rebate…

Got 2 or these in earlier Woots. Works with my cellphone, and also works with my laptop through a bluetooth dongle. And the price can’t be beat.

Previously wooted.

I also have not received the rebate (yet), but the unit itself works surprisingly well.

Pairs effortlessly with my HTC Imagio from VZW, sound is good and the people on the other end have no complaints.

Well worth the $5.

Wow - $17.99 plus $5 shipping = $22.99

$22.99 - $20 mail-in rebate = $2.99 for the headset.

Or, if you buy three, that’s $58.97 (including shipping) so you’re getting paid $1.03 to take these headsets.

Sounds like a solid deal to me.

Has anyone actually gotten the mail-in rebate yet from the last time this was offered?

Yes - I received the rebate in timely fashion.

Manufacturer’s site: http://www.samsung.com/us/

Hah! Looks like a mini cellphone!

Nopes you end up paying $2 if you include shipping assuming you do get the rebate.

How long ago was the first woot of this? How long have people been waiting for the first rebate?

I have no problem with that, but it does seem to be fragile.

I bought these Oct 26th when they were here last time. Still awaiting rebate. But it’s been “approved” according to the email I got.

Anyway, headset works PERFECT with my PS3 for anyone wondering about using it with that.

cnet