Samsung Bluetooth Headset

Is the earpiece (the loop) switchable so that it can be worn on either ear?

I was wondering about the actual rebate, not the form.

Hmph. I had to check for myself.

hmmm intersting… I like these when they’re small, but I never seem to get good sound from the smaller units.

Request must be postmarked 30 days from date of sale

with it getting mailed out snailmail, will it get to us in 30 days? so we can have enough time to mail in the rebate forms

so, in order to get the rebate, you have to mail in:

“1) Must submit downloaded pdf MIR form provided. Copies or duplications of completed form will not be accepted.
2) Must submit Original Part number/UPC label from Samsung Headset Box.
3) Must submit Receipt with valid product purchase circled.”

so you have to mail in the actual rebate form, the upc cutout, and a receipt. i assume the simple woot receipt printed out will work…

Pointing this out… Buy three for 18 bucks each, totals $54. Add in $5 for shipping, $59. That means with the three rebates you actually GAIN $1!

BUY THREE for a FREE DOLLAR, then sell the two you don’t want for even more!

EDIT: Just realized you can only buy 1. My bad…

I still didn’t receive my rebates from the 1st or 2nd week of November woot of these same bluetooth.

Beware.

Really glad I didn’t buy that 30 dollar headset on Sellout Woot the other day. Oh wait, I DID buy that 30 dollar headset on sellout.woot the other day. Damnit.

I bought this in November after desperately trying to avoid wearing a bluetooth for as long as possible (to avoid looking as douchy as people usually do with them on).

I am very pleased with the purchase. It is comfortable, easy to set up, and works great.

Obviously, you can’t get a better deal either. I’m still waiting on the rebate but that’s typical.

You mean it annoys the cashier? How is that a bad thing?

I recently bought an ipod with 9 gift cards and 3 prepaid visa cards. I did feel bad for the folks waiting behind me.

Even without a rebate, it’s still a good price. It’s on newegg for $29.99.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16875982236