Samsung Book Pro 15.6" Laptop (i7, 16GB, 1TB)

Samsung Book Pro 15.6" Laptop (i7, 16GB, 1TB)

Good deal

1 Like

Sweet deal. Sweet laptop. Hubs is thrilled with it and now I have laptop envy… damn it. It’s fast, graphics are amazing, and it’s so light weight.

Biggest problem now is would hubs kill me if I bought me one too…

1 Like

Received mine last week. Nice laptop. Beautiful screen. It arrived with Windows 11 preloaded, FYI

this laptop is fast. battery started leaking after 2 weeks. behanchot madachot salai

Oh no. Make sure you reach out to Woot! Customer Service. To speed things up, let them know if you prefer a return/refund or a replacement (if possible).

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

Bought 1 about 2 weeks ago and it looked fine at 1st.
Had problems with overheating twice in the 1st 2 days simply ripping a video to audio.
About 2 weeks and, The video screen showed a blue spot and the upper left. Almost like somebody spilled ink. I continued using it with a screen open and the blot keeps growing by the hour.
Looks like a damaged oled panel Between the screen protector and the aluminum case. Nothing else scratched or damaged. Never dropped or mistreated. (Im an almost 70 year old IT guy) It’s been treated with care Because it seems like a fragile laptop. It flexes an unreasonable amount both main and display. I think it is a major design flaw (decision) and has shown up in quite a few reviews and forums. Sometimes the touchpad either fails or selects just from flex holding the laptop in your lap.
I filed a woot claim last night and waiting to hear from them. If they replace it or offer repairs, I would probably accept it, but my strong preference would be to choose another product. I think these are going to be a problem for many. I wonder if the successor model, the Galaxy Book 2 has resolved this, or if it will remain a fatal design flaw plaguing Galaxy Books eternally.
Update - every time I lifted the cover the blue inkspot grew. Then it started progressively blacking out the screen from bottom to top. Now it’s entirely black screen but programs are still running (audio) in the dark.
Hoping all my content will backup on schedule.
If I try an external hdmi connection, I cant switch because I can’t see the original laptop screen

You are crying man