Samsung Digimax L85 8MP Digital Camera

Bought one of these when they last had it. Great resolution. Good lens. Sometimes slow to take a picture, as it’s focusing or whatever. 5x optical zoom is more then enough. Has weird 24mb internal memory that can be written to, but hard to get files off. Uses bizarre (legacy) connector on the bottom to charge/connect.

Not that great a deal,selling on Ebay for around same price

Wonder if i can get out of a convoy for woot-offs?

le sigh…a long night that is looking like a looooong morning too…come on woot! reward those of us diehards that stayed up all night…BOC!!

benwells.org Woot Tracker!
http://woot.benwells.org

Bandwidth ad support is appreciated! :slight_smile:

they’ll prolly do it as soon as we pass out - laf! happened to me once :frowning:

They’ll put it up as soon as I go to walk the dog…

I bought one, I should buy a few more to sell on ebay

Is this camera worth it? Anyone have exp. on the lens quality?

hello

None of the major camera rating websites have a full review.

DC Resource has a general overview

There are 0 pictures on Flickr from it, but there are 8 on pbase.

Example pictures from Pbase

Quality looks pretty good but it’s hard to judge from these low resolution images…

do it!!! please

I bought this when it was on sale here last month. It’s actually a pretty good camera.

Yea, they are moving plenty slow. The good news is…it’s my day off, and I just woke.

woody

Woot off the wed nosed weindeer! Hooway!

i think this is the same one my friend just purchased.
pictures look good…

yes - has good lens

What sounds incredible and rhymes with wap slime?
NAPTIME!!!

Best Camera I ever bought

Full review from think camera

“HDMI interface
Drop the L85 into the supplied cradle and you can hook it up either to your computer, or to a regular TV like most cradles.”

BTW: picture quality looks pretty decent based on their 5 shots. A bit soft, but it is a point and shoot.