Samsung Digimax S85 8.2MP Digital Camera

Is this a decent camera?

Samsung are P.O.S. !!! don’t get this one! it’s especially crappy!

Good camera other than the stupid pre-flash. Recommended still.

SAmsung tv now pleaze!

Hello?

Can’t wait till the people who post “First” get banned.

Glad that POS Tivo went fast - I love my DirecTV HD DVR, but the Tivo is like a Furby humped a VCR - I don;t need it guessing what I like and reporting everything I do back to the Borg Cube.

…neeed…more…mega…megaPIXALZ!

Bought 1 last month for wifey. Just bought another 2 for the kids. If no view finder doesn’t bother you, you can’t beat it.

it’s refurb :stuck_out_tongue:

Do you have a reason for saying this, or are you just typing to see yourself on here?

What happens when you put lipstick on a Samsung camera? Answer: Your pitbull tries to hump it. (real answer: it’s still a Samsung camera)

No view finder = not really a camera (sayz the old school photographer)

Soul Doubt!

Got one of these at a previous woot and man, these suck batteries. Sometimes even brand new batteries come up on the display as LOW BATTERY. Sometimes just flipping them around will do the trick. But Still very picky

I bought two of these when they were on woot a couple months ago, one for me and one for my girlfriend. Her’s has worked perfectly from the beginning. Mine had issues with random restarts and a quickly draining battery. I sent it in to get it repaired. When I got it back, it was better, but still not perfect. Every once in a while it restarts itself (not as much as before though) and the battery life isn’t spectacular (although once again, better than before).

I guess he wants an SLR for $75, also.

fai|

I’ve been extremely happy with the quality of this camera. Here are some albums of shots I took with it while in Belize two weeks ago: