The SAVEFIVE coupon code does not work. It just says “this coupon code does not work” when I type It In at checkout
Hi there. I just tried and it worked for me. Could you try it again please?
Still does not work
Not working for me either.
The coupon code worked for me just now. I logged in with Amazon. Could that make a difference?
Same- code doesn’t work. Also charging shipping though I’m logged in with Prime.
Tried the app and neither was an issue.
Logged in with Prime, using Windows 10 and Chrome I had no issues. $5.00 code applied and free Prime shipping.
Worked for me on 2nd try. Offset $6 shipping wo prime.
$25.73 delivered after California tax and coupon discount. Logged in with Amazon account.
Hi there. This coupon does not require Amazon Prime login. I tested it again on this account which is not tied to my Amazon Prime account.
For the coupon, things to try:
- Copy/Paste the coupon code if possible
- Clear cookies for Woot & Amazon
- Try an incognito window on desktop
- Close/restart the app
If you’re seeing shipping after logging in with Amazon Prime, something didn’t work with the login. Here’s a few things to try:
- Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
- On the checkout page, check “use this address”
- If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
- Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
- Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
- Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
- Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
- Try an incognito or private mode in your browser
Worked for me, first shot. I applied it after I signed in via Amazon and pressed “Do you have a coupon code?”. Makes this an even sweeter deal… even though I need these like I need another hole in my head
The code didn’t work for me at first, either. Here’s what I did.
- I put my left foot in.
- I took my left foot out.
- I put my left foot in and shook it all about.
- I did the hokey pokey and turned myself around.
Oh, and then I logged out and back into with Amazon account and it worked.
The code worked fine last night (16 hours ago).
AND, this is a great deal!
Ordered 3 sets. 2 days later, i get notification that im NOT getting this order. the last 2 things ive ordered, i got zip! what the heck is going on. (i dont recall if other item was woot/amazon however)
My order of 3 sets was also canceled, not by me. What’s going on, Woot?
Hi guys. I’m very sorry. I looked into and it looks like the vendor didn’t have as much inventory as we were told. I’m letting our management know.