Samsung EVO Select 64GB MicroSDXC 3-Pack

Samsung EVO Select 64GB MicroSDXC 3-Pack

The SAVEFIVE coupon code does not work. It just says “this coupon code does not work” when I type It In at checkout

1 Like

Hi there. I just tried and it worked for me. Could you try it again please?

Still does not work2020-02-23 01_55_49-I Want One!

1 Like

Not working for me either.

1 Like

The coupon code worked for me just now. I logged in with Amazon. Could that make a difference?

Same- code doesn’t work. Also charging shipping though I’m logged in with Prime.

1 Like

Tried the app and neither was an issue.

1 Like

Logged in with Prime, using Windows 10 and Chrome I had no issues. $5.00 code applied and free Prime shipping.

Worked for me on 2nd try. Offset $6 shipping wo prime.

$25.73 delivered after California tax and coupon discount. Logged in with Amazon account.

Hi there. This coupon does not require Amazon Prime login. I tested it again on this account which is not tied to my Amazon Prime account.

For the coupon, things to try:

• Copy/Paste the coupon code if possible
  • Clear cookies for Woot & Amazon
  • Try an incognito window on desktop
  • Close/restart the app

If you’re seeing shipping after logging in with Amazon Prime, something didn’t work with the login. Here’s a few things to try:

• Log out of Woot and log in using the Login with Amazon button
  • On the checkout page, check “use this address”
  • If you are using Microsoft Edge, switch to Chrome or FireFox
  • Clear cookies for Amazon & Woot
  • Allow cookies from Amazon & Woot
  • Allow pop-ups; turn off pop-up blockers
  • Log out and back in on Amazon, especially if you’ve changed anything there (e.g. cards, email, etc.)
  • Try an incognito or private mode in your browser

Worked for me, first shot. I applied it after I signed in via Amazon and pressed “Do you have a coupon code?”. Makes this an even sweeter deal… even though I need these like I need another hole in my head :wink:

The code didn’t work for me at first, either. Here’s what I did.

1. I put my left foot in.
  2. I took my left foot out.
  3. I put my left foot in and shook it all about.
  4. I did the hokey pokey and turned myself around.

Oh, and then I logged out and back into with Amazon account and it worked.

Go figure.

1 Like

The code worked fine last night (16 hours ago).

AND, this is a great deal!

Ordered 3 sets. 2 days later, i get notification that im NOT getting this order. the last 2 things ive ordered, i got zip! what the heck is going on. (i dont recall if other item was woot/amazon however)

My order of 3 sets was also canceled, not by me. What’s going on, Woot?

Hi guys. I’m very sorry. I looked into and it looks like the vendor didn’t have as much inventory as we were told. I’m letting our management know.