Samsung FRAME QLED LS03 Series Smart TV

Samsung FRAME QLED LS03 Series Smart TV

Motion/refresh rate at 240ghz

1 Like

Wisefootballlover494 that appears to be quite high… so I’m confused isnt that a good thing …?

1 Like

I bought the 2019 model a little over a year ago and love it. When people see it, they do think it is a piece of art. Great Room 11.02.2020|690x460

4 Likes

No more Woot refurbished, refinished, factory reconditioned…

After yesterday’s ceiling fan fiasco, never!

Question: is there a site that offers quality stuff for “one day, one deal”?

4 Likes

I think that’s the new spec compared to the previous generation model. I have the previous one and it’s great. Like new. Maybe the separate control box was refurbished. Definitely needs to hang on a wall like art. I display my photos, when the tv is not on, in the dining room.

2 Likes

This is a horrible deal and very misleading. 3 weeks ago, I ordered the 75" frame from woot. It arrived 2 weeks later.
The box looked sealed and packaged properly.
However
Box was missing a few mounting parts…
Tv would NOT turn on.
Here’s the worst part.
I called Samsung. They explained the serial number sticker on the side of the box was not theirs and therefore not covered under samsung warranty
These tvs are being refurbished by a third party and not an authorized samsung service center.
I sent it back and bought from Costco.
Buyer beware. Avoid!!!
Also… woot wouldn’t send a truck service to pick it up.had to borrow a friend’s truck to send it back

6 Likes

i bought this tv last time it was here like a month ago. the screen came scratched and they won’t replace it. it’s not a horrible scratch but dealing with their customer service has been a nightmare. i’m never making a big purchase like this from woot again. horrible customer service i’ve talked to probably 7 different people each of them asked for pictures of the tv scratch… it’s been really bad.

5 Likes

You lost me at Samsung. Between the antiquated software in their not so smart TVs, the crappy “folding” phones and the exploding roaming washing machines, this is a brand I avoid like the plague. And that’s with brand new stuff. Refurb? Hells to the noes squared. And thanks for the warning that you’re on your own figuring out how to return it.

3 Likes

Wow, something must have changed. My experience over the past couple years with Woot Customer Service has been solid. But then I’d never spend this kind of money on a sight unseen and tricky to ship used item, online. Unless I had an easy and free way to return it locally.

2 Likes

Samsung FRAME QLED LS03 Series - LED Quantum HDR Smart TV with Alexa Built-in

Huh? Samsung + Alexa in the title and on the features tab?

Odd focus in that Samsung lives in the Google world with its phones and its captive Harman Group (AKG, JBL, Infinity, Harman Kardon, etc…). JBL, for example, only does Google smart speakers.

According to Samsung’s own specs, these TV’s also do Google Assistant.

Could it be that Woot mother Amazon filtered Alexa competitor Google Assistant out of these pages? :wink:

1 Like

Do not confuse “refresh” rate with Samsung “Motion Rate”. You won’t see Samsung adding the “hz” to “Motion Rate 240” because it isn’t.

These models, with the exception of the 43 & 50 inch models, have “Motion Rate 240”. They game the “rate” up to “240” with processing tricks. These models actually have 120hz panels.

The 43 and 50 inch models have “Motion Rate 120” which is actually a 60hz panel.

3 Likes

Mainly that Bixby is garbage and another unnecessary virtual assistant in a crowded space, but yes, the observation that it doesn’t have Google Assistant/TV is a good point.

1 Like

For all the Samsung bashing here, I have the Galaxy Note 10. Best phone there is, except for the subsequent Note.

CERTAINLY superior, ugh, to Apple phones

1 Like

Except it does have Google Assistant, as I noted.

1 Like

I see only a single comment “trashing” Samsung above, so why stir the Samsung v Apple pot?

The negative comments, plural, seem to be more about the refurb buying experience.

1 Like

I want the 40 inch but not for $700. That sounds like I could buy it new for that price.

1 Like

Well, you’re certainly entitled to your opinion, however ignorant it may be.

1 Like