Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Wireless Earbuds

Samsung Galaxy Buds Pro, Wireless Earbuds

Is this the US or international version?
I got scammed by a previous Woot for the Galaxy Buds Live where I received the international version and was unable to get them serviced under warranty in the US.

1 Like

90 day warranty=international version

Then do not buy these. Samsung wanted more than the cost of a new pair to repair my international buds live.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the case constantly loses charge, like the Galaxy Buds+ does? Previous earbud charging cases have lasted 1-2 weeks for me on a single charge, but the case for the Buds+ lasts maybe 2-3 days.

Also does anyone know what are the differences between the US version and the international version? Outside of coming with a a different power plug this isn’t like Snapdragon and Exynos I would think.

Your Buds+ must be defective. I received a free set of Buds+ with my S21 Ultra and after initial charging them several weeks ago I haven’t used them much. I removed them off the charger about a week ago and after reading your comment I got them out of the case and checked the app. After sitting on my nightstand for a week they are still at 100% full charge.

buds

1 Like