Samsung Galaxy Gear S Smartwatch for T-Mobile (S&D)

Didn’t see anything on it, is this only for t-mobile?

Yes, only T-mobile.

will this works with Indian Sim Card.
Sim Card support is available in smart watch or not. will this items ships to india or not. plz reply urgent

We don’t ship to India. Sorry!

Does this heave an original Samsung dock with a built in battery or does this have a cheap Chinese after market dock without the built in battery?

It comes with an after market dock.

I love it, although I can’t use the GSM because I don’t have T-mobile subscritpione, the bluetooth alone is worth the price. I am actually having hard time deciding whehter to get an iphone or not just because of this watch.

Can it be Carrier unlocked for use with AT&T?

No it can’t be unlocked, but you can use it standalone without the carrier via bluetooth.

When they say “scratch and dent”, what does that actually mean?

Can we get a picture that represents what the watch will look like?

We did not receive a sample and each unit would be different anyways.

Here’s what is said at the obttom of the features:

Scratch & Dent: These units have been restored to full working order. They may have minor cosmetic blemishes to the body of the unit and surface scratches on the screen. This will not impair use of the device.

Does this watch require a mobile plan from T-Mobile or does your phone need to be on a T-Mobile plan??

Mine looks like new! Works like new also. 5 bucks to add a line on it to my t-mobile account. + $20 for sim card kit.

Incase anyone is interested!

will this Watch work with an Huawei Honor

So if I have sprint and buy the watch, I can still do everything except call via Bluetooth? Is it still worth buying if I don’t have t-mobile?