Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1" Tablet

Lots of more info, and reviews on the Product Page

[MOD: That’s the 32GB.]

**Item: **Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1" Tablet
Price: $299.99
Shipping Options: $5 Standard
Condition: Refurbished

[Search Amazon](http://www.amazon.com/s/?field-keywords=Samsung Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1" Tablet)

[Search Google](Samsung - Google Shopping Galaxy Note 16GB 10.1" Tablet)

Previous Similar Sales (May not be exact model)
5/22/2013 - $329.99 (Woot-off) - 4 comment(s)
4/10/2013 - $329.99 - 123 comment(s)

C|Net review.

OUTSTANDING tablet if you need something with a quality stylus. I have the 32 GB model (purchased new in September of 2012). Use it daily for meetings, reading & marking up PDF files, displaying PowerPoint speaker notes (I am a teacher) and preparing lessons. Before the whining about “it doesn’t support flash”, you CAN side-load flash as long as you use Firefox, Dolphin, or other flash-supporting web browsers. Google it - you’ll easily find links to Adobe for the flash files & instructions on how to load.

You will also hear nay-sayers who poo-poo the “low” resolution. at 800 px, this is HD, folks. The screen is lovely. At $299, this is an absolute steal.

Use the microSD slot for data (movies, music) - not for apps unless you plan to root.

My favorite video series showing a variety of ways to make use of the S-Pen: Student showing how to use S-Note and S-Pen for school

pcmag.com says this tablet is "excellent’

One thing I don’t get about the “specs” tab is the lack of a column that lists the amount of RAM the tablet has, especially since it’s more than most other 10 inch tablets.

I believe this one has 2 GB of RAM.

NJTechReviews give is a hands-on review [youtube=1p6vHGR3nCI][/youtube]

Post #2 has a link to the Flash files, and instructions on how to load.

(You may need to register to see the links…this is a good, supportive Note 10.1 forum so worth signing up if you are considering a purchase).

I have had this case for 9 months and it’s holding up great with daily use. Comes in lots of colors (not just purple), including black, red, and navy.

I truly wish I was in the market for a new tablet. If I were, this would be the one for me. Unfortunately my current tablet is still running rock solid and I can’t justify buying another one at this time. That said, it will probably die as soon as this sale ends.

I sold an old iPad 1st Gen and a Galaxy Tab 10.1 to fund my Note purchase and haven’t regretted it for a second. I really needed the stylus capabilities, though, so it was worth it for my purposes.

Jeez, not another refurb!
This would be my second pick tablet as it is very good. But the new Sony Tablet Z smokes this in every way.

FFFFF!!! Sometimes I hate capitalism! I literally paid $30 bucks more for this exactly two months ago now on Woot!

That said, I like the tablet! I haven’t been able to use it heavily, yet, but it’s def what I need! Happy Wooting!

S Pen and S Note are amazing for those who still like the feeling of handwriting-- I like to think of myself as a picky person when it comes to using digitized pens and S Note does not disappoint me. I love my Note to pieces and use it in the classroom, on the train, for netflix, for journaling, for doodling, as a replacement to printing out powerpoint slides/articles (and I can write on the notes easily with iAnnotate pdf), anything a notebook can do.

So I fully recommend it.

i just bought the 32GB model at Best Buy Saturday open box for 449. Now I’m thinking maybe I should get this and return the 32 gb one!

Will this be able to be upgraded to Android 4.2?

Flash Suport Phased out by Google!

One thing to be aware of is the following:

One of the big selling points of Android devices was their Adobe Flash compatibility. Now that flash is being phased out of convention, you won’t be able to download flash from the Play Market.

That said, this was the whole reasoning in getting this tablet, to use it with facebook and some of their flash games.

Looks like this all has come to an end. Instead of making the girlfriend happy, she is now on my back why Facebook games don’t work anymore.

Google, that is just lame!

Does this use the same 30-pin connector as the older Apple iOS devices used? i.e. will the 452 connectors we have for old iOS devices charge and sync this tablet?

No.