Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256GB (GSM Only) (International Version) (Open Box)

Samsung Galaxy Note 20 256GB (GSM Only) (International Version) (Open Box)

Please make this a note 20 ULTRA in black or white and I’ll be a buyer at this price. Totally happy with the non-5G, international, exynos processor version.

I bought the S20 note from woot at Christmas. This was before they started openly declaring its not 5G. 5G matters. My reception with LTE is inferior to my wife’s S20FE which was much cheaper. I burn through my battery trying to keep a decent signal. ATT will stop supporting all LTE within the year. The decreased price is not worth the lack of 5G. I am very disappointed I would not have purchased it if I new it was not a 5G. The description for this product barely mentions that its not 5G. Which is a problem when all the S20 notes marketed in the US were 5G. Buyers only think of that phone.

My my, aren’t you the busy bee?

I think I see your problem. Look, I come from the land of SWBell (later AT&T) but…but…let’s just say it aint what is used to be.

I guess 9 months later your phone is past the return window.

I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I have an international version of the S9 and it has been working great on mint mobile (T-Mobile) lines.

I bet you could still sell your international version S20 (dual sim I hope?) for a pretty good price on eBay.

1 Like

Mystic Bronze looks pretty dope. Plus, you are getting a case aren’t you? Get a nice Unicorn Beetle case in black…problem solved.

1 Like

ATT will not stop supporting LTE (I mean eventually but not now) 4G will still be there. They are getting rid of 3G service.