Samsung Galaxy Note 32GB 10.1 (Wi-Fi)

Does woot still sell the Galaxy 5.0? And for what price, nowadays?

BTW, that is one excellent little unit!

it looks to fit my needs, don’t want a smart phone and my G1 iPod touch is too small (screen) and well it’s G1 too LOL I paid less that $50 for it used

with all the galaxy tablets that have been up in the last couple days I’m hoping

I don’t think they’re available anywhere but eBay now. :frowning:

Ummm I am pretty sure the perfect left went back up… Unless I am seeing things.

I ordered a refurb last week from Best Buy. Paid $350 + Tax. Better deal than this.

Check out www.kids.woot.com right now… IT’s ALREADY MONKEY TIME…

Please make you selections and head to the cash registers…the store will be closing in 15 minutes…

Just saying the woot monkey showed up in Kids Woot

On this Note!

Apparently this is the show stopper!

I bought the Note 10.1 for $350 in the last woot deal a few weeks ago…I LOVE IT. As an artist, I’ve been using it for sketching, illustration and story boarding. The pressure sensitivity is awesome for this device!!

Here’s an example of some work I was doing today while attending a conference…was drawing while sitting down on a leather couch. So easy to do on this device!

they are still making them, I know best buy carries it. and you can pick up a used one on cow boom for less than 150 (last I looked)

I don’t believe it…not until I get me some

Wow – cool! Didn’t know

Thanks for the reply I just impulse bought one to replace my aging ipad1.

I half take bake the making part but I did almost buy one on black friday

That’s pretty awesome artwork man! :smiley:

I see them for 450??

Yea, these arent 350… the reg galaxy tabs are… and, as for the last woot, I got one for 379, 16gig, and these 32s were 419… not 350…

I also have the first gen samsung galaxy 10.1 but my kiddos have used all my 16 gb. Can you tell me what “seperate doohickey” I could get for my first gen to expand my memory? I am going to get a newer Samsung tablet with the memory expansion buit in and give the kiddos my firstgeneration but it stills needs more memory for all their zillion apps. Thanks.

thx! :slight_smile:

I don’t know about the original Galaxy Tab, but on the Note you cannot put apps on external storage - only media (like movies, files, etc.)

You want something like this:
USB adapter Plug it into the charging port and pop in a flash drive. I’ve put movies on a flash drive and accessed them through my File Explorer.