Samsung Galaxy Note 4 S&D Verizon/GSM

On a scale of 1-10, what condition are these phones in?

I need the AT&T version, but I don’t see where I select the GSM version instead of the Verizon. Based on the model n910v, it looks like this might only work on Verizon? Can anyone confirm this will work on a GSM network?

Will this phone work on the sprint network?

Will this work on T-Mobile?

Most phones now are built with both technologies included and one unlocked. It’s cheaper manufacturing.

This is a Verizon phone that is also unlocked for GSM.

I can’t answer specific carrier questions though.

[zquote postid=“6599841” user=“ThunderThighs”]Most phones now are built with both technologies included and one unlocked. It’s cheaper manufacturing.

This is a Verizon phone that is also unlocked for GSM.

I can’t answer specific carrier questions though.
[/quote]

Thanks!

Per T mobile website, the Verizon Note 4 is compatible if unlocked. FYI, the note 3 is not.

If you use this link, don’t type in the name of the phone. Scroll down the dropdown box. They don’t seem to be in any order.

There is a reddit discussion on using the Verizon Note 4 on T-mobile. Sound like it will work in most cities but not in rural areas.

Factory refurb? Who did refurb?

Unless specified, “factory reconditioned/refurbished” was done by the original manufacturer.
“Refurbished” are products that were brought to factory standards by a third-party company.

We often can’t give out the manufacturer’s name because their other retail channels get mad at them over the prices. Our buyers work to get you the best price possible. Sorry, but no name.

When you say scratch and dent, do you mean the screen could be scratched? Or is this referring to the sides and back could be scratched and dented?

Reporting in. Note 4 black. Almost new condition. The bezel isn’t as shiny as new but you have to look closely to tell. Vg condition.

Worth noting this is Verizon phone. When you activate you will be challenged with Verizon sim card. I put a Verizon sim from another phone go get past this and then used T-Mobile sim fine after that. If you don’t have a Verizon card you may have to unlock the phone.