Samsung Galaxy Note8 Enterprise Edition (Unlocked)

Samsung Galaxy Note8 Enterprise Edition (Unlocked)

I have been out of the smartphone market too long. Do you still need to match up GSM/CDMA with your service carrier or do these modern Samsung units do it all?

Yes, you usually do but this is unlocked to work with the 4 major carriers in the US.

This device will work on any compatible network. Wireless voice, data and messaging services are compatible with most GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and US Cellular.® Support for certain rate plans, features and services such as VoWiFi and hotspot vary by wireless service provider. See provider for details

Can anyone link me to a super dumbed-down version of the definition of “Enterprise Edition”?

Are there actually unrooted, Verizon-compatible versions of Samsung phones available out there that are… swoon completely free of their bloatware?! Even the new un-disablable Yahoo malignancies?

I’m almost tempted to downgrade back from my Note9…

Can a consumer use this phone simply by plugging in a sim card - or does it need an IT department to configure it?