Samsung Galaxy Note9 128GB (GSM Only)(S&D) (Open Box)

Samsung Galaxy Note9 128GB (GSM Only)(S&D) (Open Box)

Now this has dex, a headphone jack, expandable storage… That’s quite a unicorn these days.

I have one and I love it.

1 Like

Yeah I mean this phone has anything I would want out of an Android. Expandable storage, a headphone jack, capacitive fingerprint etc… more recent iterations of the phone have abandoned a lot of that stuff.

It’s sold out fast I’m interested to see how the condition is when mine arrives

1 Like

I hope it’s good. This is the best phone I’ve ever had. I’ve been keeping with the note line for a while now.

I use a wet application screen protector on mine with a classic otterbox commuter case. I don’t really like the curved screen because it’s a pain but these fit well. I kept cracking the tempered glass screen protectors because the edges come loose.

I bought a refurbished galaxy 9 for my dad and it has a small scratch in the screen. The wet application type of protector covered it up and filled it right in.

2 Likes

Mine arrived today without any noticeable scratches at all. :slight_smile: Grade A appearance. Going to test battery next.

3 Likes

Yay! So far so good.

2 Likes

I’m getting terrific screen-on time. I have just under 5 hours with 38% of the battery still left. According to Accu battery it’s at 86% battery health overall, but I’ve only had two charge cycles so I don’t know how accurate it is.

Anyway so far so good, although I was surprised at how thin the S pen feels. I feel like I could accidentally break it pretty easily. And I’m still waiting for a case or maybe a skin. It gets a lot of fingerprints. But the display is beautiful and it’s the only phone I have with the 1440p resolution. Which is funny because it’s one of the older phones I have.

1 Like

I’ve had mine since they came out. It’s at about 83% battery capacity but I barely notice the difference. The pen is on the thin side but I’ve dropped mine a few times and it’s perfectly fine. I’m glad you got a good one. Enjoy!

2 Likes