Samsung Galaxy S10+ (Fully Unlocked)(Scratch & Dent)

No, this is the Exynos 9820 Octa CPU

Does anyone know what provider this is for? I know I purchased a phone from woot the S8 awhile back and it was unlocked but when I got it and tried having it turned on via TMobile some features wouldn’t work because the phone was a Verizon phone. So I ended up switching to Verizon and no problems out of the phone or features.

Thanks,
Melinda

Not a great deal for refurbished and scratch & dent. I just got a Samsung Galaxy S10+ from Amazon Warehouse Deals that was listed as “Very Good” (just arrived in the mail today). It looks brand new, no scratches, has the original clear plastic protection on front and back, came with original AKG earbuds, USB charger, cable, retail box, owners manual, etc. The manufacture date is late October 2019 so it’s very recent. The best part is I only paid $455. It was listed at $569 but Amazon had a few select phones at 20% off and this was one of them. Oh, and it’s an “unlocked by Samsung” US model SMG975U1ZBAX.

So it was a 1-off deal just for 1 phone? hm. Can you do it again?

Not really a 1-off. Amazon Warehouse Deals does this regularly, knocking 20% off items that aren’t selling fast enough. When I purchased my S10+ there were about 3 others to choose from that were also discounted, various colors. A couple days later a co-worker was interested and we checked again… lo and behold, Amazon had just listed about 8 more S10+ with the same 20% discount. There aren’t any discounted S10+ right now, just a couple S10. But keep checking this link and you’ll hit on a deal:
https://www.amazon.com/s?k=galaxy+s10&i=warehouse-deals&bbn=16059676011

2 Likes

As I said in my post, the specs tab is incorrect.