Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra S-View Flip Phone Case

Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra S-View Flip Phone Case

4 Likes

Somewhat tempting to protect my expensive rectangle. Need to know if it is a case that will allow wireless charging. My curiosity is piqued. Could it be?

3 Likes

Hi there. These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have a lot of information. Here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NB6M9NR

Found this:

5 Likes

You are wonderful :heart: Thank you, thank you

5 Likes

Ugh price drop and I just received mine today with the phone

2 Likes

I I bought this item and what came in the Box was a completely different case that didn’t even fit my phone. I I contacted customer service they said oh, you bought a.cover for the S22 not S22 ultra. So I sent them the copy of my order. They told me don’t worry you can keep the knockoff case and will give you your money back. I wanted the case…

2 Likes

Hi there. Sorry for the issue.These are being pulled from Amazon inventory so we don’t have a lot of information. It’s most likely that your box was stowed in the wrong area or someone pulled the wrong item. We’ve sold hundreds and I haven’t seen other issues so far.

Here it is on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09NB6M9NR

Since they already refunded you, you can try a reorder if you like.

2 Likes

Thank-you, I receive the resolution email and I’m satisfied with how the error was handled. Appreciate the topnotch customer service.

2 Likes

I ordered and received this case a few weeks ago. It works very well but was also $9.99, not $6.99. Meh, it was still a goos deal and a great case.

1 Like

Does the fit the galaxy 23 ultra?

2 Likes

It looks almost identical to mine that came with my s23 ultra

It definitely does!! I bought this in black and maroon for mine. Charges wirelessly without issues!!

If is was possible to rate -5 stars this is the item. It is completely useless. It is also kind of slippery and difficult to keep from dropping. This case $6 cost me $300 in a screen and led repair.

1 Like

I also have this question

I don’t find it slippery at all. When I had a Spigen case that didn’t cover the display, it would always slide off the arm of me recliner if put screen-side down. With the cover on this over the screen, it doesn’t slide at all.

Yeah, I bought one for $6.99 on July 30 and now it’s $4.99.

The listing now says $4.99-$6.99, but I don’t see anything for $6.99. Maybe that was for the black case, which is no longer in stock (and wasn’t when I ordered mine).

why is this not available in black ? Burgundy is the only one that actually clicks

Yep. Looks like black is sold out.

1 Like