Samsung Galaxy S4 Unlocked 16GB - S&D

Check out the product page.

Hmm, I’d like to get one of these, if nothing else to salvage the battery. But being a refurb unit, it probably won’t be as much to get there.

Do we know what network these will work on? Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile, AT&T?

Yeah, people should not have to hunt for this info. Anyway specs say:

GSM/ GPRS/ EDGE: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 MHz

No CDMA means NO Verizon, No Sprint, No US Cellular.

Looks good for AT&T and T-Mobile.

Dang it…

Will they work with Straight Talk?

I bought one previously from Woot Electronics (http://electronics.woot.com/offers/samsung-galaxy-s4-unlocked-16gb-sd-1).

When I went to activate it, I found out it was blacklisted by T-Mobile for being lost/stolen. I’m still awaiting a refund from Woot.

I assumed these phones are checked for having a clean IMEI, but it appears that they are not.

Good luck.

[MOD: Sorry for the problems. We issued you a return label on 2/12. It doesn’t show that you’ve returned it yet.]

Yep :slight_smile:

How is this as a media/mp3 player? Still looking to get a new one so I can retire my Creative Zen wifi, and use my Microsoft Zune 30 for gym use only.

Is it good with wifi streaming and what is the max SD card size?

They will most likely work with Straight Talk. You will probably need to get a Straight Talk Sim card.

Idk about the wifi streaming, but the specs say the max SD card size is 64 GB.

ET can now finally phone home.

GSM Unlocked phones = ALL

I bought the S4 last time around, and put it on Cricket, which is AT&T’s network (and cheaper than Straight Talk!) Works just fine. I put a 32gig microSD in it, no troubles. Buy this phone.

Any idea why Woot removed the ability to go to discussions directly from the product pages? Better yet anyone noticed that some products don’t even have a discussion anywhere at all? Is this because those products are such crap that they don’t want anyone letting others know before they buy or what… Seems like woot is quickly becoming total crap when it comes to customer service.

When there’s multiple products (as in this case) there are multiple discussion boards.

This isn’t rocket surgery, nancy.

They all have discussion threads. The links are always on the sale’s detail page. See the post above for why this one doesn’t.

ENOUGH ATT and T-Mobile. I WANT A SPRINT-able refurb. SOURCE THAT, WOOT!

…and yeah, I’m yelling

http://www.millan.net/minimations/smileys/consoling2.gif