Samsung Galaxy S5 S&D Vrzn/GSM Unlocked: 2 Colors

I don’t see an explanation of what might be scratched and dented on the phones. Are the screens okay?

It’s a crapshoot? Verizon OR unlocked GSM?

That’s what I want to know!

I’d be interested in picking one of these up, but I’d have to have a more specific idea as to what scratch and dent means. Minor little scratch on the back of the case, or looks like someone threw it in a wood chipper?

Come on Woot Admins! I’m with the other two. How do you know if you are getting Verizon or Unlocked?

I was going to buy my brother an S5 if it works with his carrier. Based on the current description I don’t have enough information to make a decision. Come on guys. At least pretend to be trying.

Really… can this phone work on the AT&T system or not…???

Internal Memory says UP TO 16 GB, Is that another crapshoot? are they 16 gig phones or not?

will it work for verison?

Would have already bought at least one if I knew how to specify GSM or CDMA…

How can one buy the phone not knowing exactly what he/she is getting? GSM or CDMA?

Sounds like it does not include cables, charger, earphones or anything other than the phone.

This is a Verizon phone with unlocked GSM/LTE radios. Look at the model number.

Don’t count on getting LTE data on any carrier but Verizon. It won’t work! Don’t take my word for it, do your research first.

Exactly! I would jump on this if I knew it would work with T-Mobile…

If you’re on AT&T, don’t get this phone. In fact, don’t even get an AT&T phone. Look for a used T-Mobile phone. Only T-Mobile has an unlocked bootloader. Verizon and AT&T both lock their bootloaders even on unlocked phones.

The options you have for third-party ROMs far exceed the limited capabilities (and limited/delayed release) of carrier-supplied firmware.

Need to echo the sentiments about what “scratch and dent” really means. Potentially interested in 2 of these things. =/

It has 4G-LTE: Bands 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7 and 17.

T-moblie uses 2,4,12 in the US so you may or may not get LTE in your area. However T-mobile device checker says you are good.
http://www.t-mobile.com/bring-your-own-phone.html#compatibility

I just researched and found this will work on ATT because it supports the GSM and 4G LTE network listed in the specs. Check it!