Samsung Galaxy S5 S&D Vrzn/GSM Unlocked: 2 Colors

Hey all. These are dual technology phones. As stated they will work on Verizon and they are unlocked to GSM Networks.

SCRATCH & DENT: Phones may have a moderate level of scratches or dings to the phone’s housings and battery doors. There may be light scratches to the screen that will not interfere with use. Phones are fully tested for all functions.

I recently bought a Iphone(for my mother) when woot had them unlocked. It said nothing about scratches and dents and when I got it you could definitely tell it had been used heavily. Not even sure with a case. The screen however was perfect and luckily my mother didn’t care, she just threw a case over it.

Overall, I wasn’t happy of the condition if it was going to be for me, and they didn’t even say they would have scratches and dents, so be warned.

Does Samsung galaxy S5 work with Sprint?

does it work in other countries?

Will it work with my Mac? If I had a Mac? Will it work for someone named Mac? Does it like Mac & Cheese? Does it like the song ‘Mack the Knife’? Jimmy Mack, when are you coming back… for your phone? I swear the scratches and dents were there already.

Will this sucker run on Page Plus or other CDMA MVNA carriers?

I’m going to try to research, but I was late coming to the party … anyone know if the S5 will work with StraightTalk? Yes, I know some people despise it, but that’s what I use and I like it just fine.

So I spent a few hours trying to get good information from PagePlus, their dealers, and hoping for a response from someone here at woot!

So far, no good: Page Plus tells me they can’t confirm whether the phone will work without an IMEI or similar code, because they only run non-Page Plus phones that were formerly Verizon post-paid phones.

Their dealers tell me not to buy the phone, because without confirmation or an IMEI it’s a very risky purchase (and woot’s return policy only protects purchasers who receive defective merch)

Woot!, if you have any further information, I’m in for a couple. If not, no dice.

Sorry for the late reply; just heard back from the vendor:

It will run on any Verizon MVNO!

Anybody receive any phones from this Woot event? I still see this message on the USPS website"The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on September 22, 2015 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available." Customer service provided scripted answer of “Our standard processing time for an order to ship is 3-5 business days, not including the day of purchase, weekends, holidays and the 3-8 business days for shipping transit. Please allow a few more business days for the tracking information to update. We appreciate your patience as we are always working to get orders out as quickly as possible.” By the time it arrives the warranty will have expired.

I have the same issue as you except the date on mine is the 24th. Still no updates on mine either. :frowning:

Sorry you haven’t seen any tracking. I’ve had this happen with a few orders, things still seem to arrive on time.

You can check with CS, too; they might be able to dig up more info.

My phone arrived today; tracking never changed from the preshipment status until it was delivered. :confused:

Looks great, no S&D that I can see and TracFone says the new phone will work on their network. Only issue now is the charging brick appears to be just that… a brick. Luckily I have other chargers the cord can plug into.