Samsung Galaxy S5 S&D Vrzn/GSM Unlocked: 2 Colors

Oh man, sorry. It looks like these have a Woot warranty; have you emailed support@woot.com yet? If not, send them a message with your situation and order details.

Anyone getting an error message when activating the phone that an abnormal factor reset was performed and the original user needs to sign in with their Samsung account? I took it to a Samsung Experience at BestBuy and they also couldn’t get around this hiccup by flashing the phone. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

If you don’t find a work-around, Please use the Support form linked at the top of the page to contact customer support for assistance.

Note the 30 day warranty so pls do it soon.

Yeah, I submitted a support request as soon as I found out about the issue. I have tried multiple work-arounds, including trying to have Samsung Experience staff at BestBuy flash the phone. Unfortunately, I haven’t had any luck yet.

My phone says sim card is not from verizon when in put in the sim card and will not work. It is useless to me.

Oh man, sorry you’re having trouble! Please send an email to support@woot.com; CS can check your order and available options.