Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 16GB (S&D)

You take a huge chance buying these. The scratch and dent description is no joke. The S5 I ordered last month has a pretty rough bezel around the screen, cracked glass over the back camera, and some scratches on the display. However, it works (except the gyro is sticking sometimes) for me until I get something else in April.

Please contact our customer service and let them know. We need to know this information so we can track issues.

Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

I just don’t to be without a phone for a week or two while I exchange it. I’ll deal.

Edit:
I emailed Customer Support and they offered me a refund of $13.49, or the option to ship it back for a full refund.

Does anybody know the sub model of this phone? It is difficult to determine carriers without this info.

It’s SM-G900T. That shows up on the link of carriers shown in the features.

Don’t do it! Mine arrived today and has a bad image burned into the screen.

I’m very sorry. Please use the Customer Service form for assistance.

I was leary but my old phone was having brain farts and I needed something before my Christmas trip, so I took the plunge. The screen was perfect, but the case edges were really rough. I’m thinking from a bad fitting case. For over a week I thought the camera was trash till I figured out that the protective lens cover was still on the glass. DUH, took it off and it shoots pics like a champ. It plays my games well and calls are crisp and clear. It’s easy to save apps to the SD card to save space. This S&D Samsung is like me: We’ve been knocked around some, we may not be pretty, but we keep on working and run true!

Ordered two phones, neither was truly unlocked. Had to call Tmobile to get unlock code for one phone, they were unable to unlock the other. Have contacted Woot customer service for exchange. Other than this issue, both phones were in excellent shape.