Samsung Galaxy S5 Unlocked 16GB (S&D)

While I’ve had an S6 and an S7 since my S5, the S5 was easily the best of the bunch, in a general sense. I’d also argue this could be a decent relatively cheap phone to pick up specifically for VR use.

bought this last time. I am where tmobile is useless. It came in LOCKED to Tmobile. No ATT in sight. Props to woot they did offer refund or $25… I needed the phone so took the 25. But now I have a great phone…but almost completely useless service. Phone is great. Beware that woot may have no control over if it actually is unlocked to both.

Yes, in case you didn’t know that AT&T and Cricket are the same company. Cricket is just a cheaper option of AT&T. So this will work for both. Hopes this helps

Exactly my first thought, but the more comments I read the more I remember newer is not always better. The fact that it’s a Galaxy with a removable battery may make it worth the Benjamin.

It only costs about $25-30 to SIM-unlock an actual T-Mobile S5 (900T). I know because I did this already to use mine on AT&T.

What no one is telling me is whether this is a 900T or not.