Samsung Galaxy S6 Wireless Charger

OK. One wire on this product. Not two wires, like normal.

It’s progress, but if it has a wire in the photo of the product, it certainly NOT wireless. :slight_smile:

Typically with these chargers, no, that’s not a problem.

But I strongly agree with most posters here, this is really no deal. I have 2 different Qi chargers I bought on Amazon for much, much less coin. In fact I got 2 for less than the price of this one, and they work great.

I copied this right out of the item’s page on AMZN. It clearly states it comes with a charger. $39.47 offer with prime. Why buy here if no cable or charger?

Easy To Use
The Samsung Wireless Charging Pad is easy to set up and use. First, connect the Charging Pad to your device’s charging cable then place your phone on the pad. For optimal performance, your device should be placed in the proper location on the pad. The built-in LED indicator light will alert you if the device is not properly aligned and when a good charge alignment is acquired (LED lights up blue). If using a Galaxy S 6 or Galaxy S 6 edge, it will also alert you when your device is fully charged (LED lights up green).

**A spare Samsung 2A charger is included with the pad.** 

If a non-Samsung charger or any charger below 2A is used, you may damage the charging pad. It is recommended to only use the charger that comes with the charging pad.

What if I have a mophie? Will it charge both, the S5, or neither?

I’m not sure why folks would opt for this Qi charger unless for some reason the S6 series of phones isn’t compatible with other chargers.

I’ve had a Anker Qi plate for a while now and it works great for a lot less coin. Note Anker is founded by former Google engineers, so they do have some knowledge of the tech toys they are accessorizing…

$22.99:
http://smile.amazon.com/Ultra-Slim-Wireless-Charging-Samsung-Qi-Enabled/dp/B00HIZ3ZI4/

In the box (from Woot):
1 Wireless Charger
1 Manual

Not sure the Samsung name is worth the extra $$$. I purchased 4 Qi chargers on eBay for $3.99 each including a 3’ USB cable. Qi is an international wireless charging standard so any Qi charger will work with any Qi certified device. My eBay chargers work great with our LG G3 phones.

BTW, unless your device is in a metallic case, a Qi charger will usually be able to charge through the case, but exact positioning of the device on the charging pad becomes more important,

I bought these the same day I bought my S6s and they came packaged with the 2.0A charger for $43 each. Not a great bargain if it doesn’t come with the charger and cable. They work OK but they take 2x as long to charge as the plug in charger that came with the phone.

Why did Woot ship this as requiring a signature? I think this is the first time I’ve had a package from Woot require a signature for delivery.

what the hell woot… This charger came with out a charger… Tell me why it is worth 40 dollars when I could have paid 10 and gotten a charger on amazon??? you bastards

Ohhh jeeez, please email support@woot.com for assistance, if you haven’t. Let us know how things pan out!

didn’t even work with my note edge which is one of the devise listed. I love woot most the time :stuck_out_tongue: