Samsung Galaxy S7 VZW/GSM Unlocked (S&D)

I’ve been looking for a new phone to buy for my dad. He uses Consumer Cellular (AARP’s preferred cell phone network!), which uses the AT&T network. You can bring your own phone as long as your phone was “previously used with AT&T or T-Mobile, or an unlocked GSM phone.” Can anyone tell if this ones specs would work with AT&T or T-Mobile’s voice and 4G network?

I really want to pull the trigger on this deal- but I am afraid I’m going to get a beat to crap phone. You guys really need a grading scale for stuff like this (from an A-F where A is pristine and an F turns on but that’s about it).

If you go to this site it will tell you
https://willmyphonework.net/

How are we supposed to know how badly scratched or dented these phones are? Is it just a gamble?

Per the Features: “These units have been restored to full working order. They may have minor cosmetic blemishes to the body of the unit and surface scratches on the screen. This will not impair use of the device.” - If you purchased this and received a device that was badly messed up and unusable, just write in to the CS team and they’ll be happy to assist.

I can tell you that I’ve bought 2 S&D (scratch & dent) phones off Woot and they were completely acceptable. One had a tiny scratch on the screen that was barely noticeable, and the other had a dent in a corner like it had been dropped but was otherwise fine.

I had the opposite experience. Purchased an S5 S&D about a year ago. Screen was scratched all to hell, like the previous owner kept it in their pocket with a handful of gravel. As well as one corner of the screen glass was peeling up from the digitizer. We needed a phone and didn’t want to deal with the hassle of a return so we kept it. Apparently good ones are out there, but never again will I take a chance on one of woot’s scratch and dent phones. Good luck to anyone that purchases a sight unseen S&D from woot, hope yours is one of the decent ones.

Yes.