Samsung Galaxy S8 Active 64GB (GSM Only)(S&D)

Samsung Galaxy S8 Active 64GB (GSM Only)(S&D)

Seriously disappointed. Besides extensive scratches on the case (expected) the camera glass is cracked and there’s extensive screen burn and reddish discoloration probably from being a display unit. Goes way beyond “scratch and dent” and I find that downright dishonest. The screens should have been replaced as part of the refurbishment.

I had the same luck as GreenMonkey125… screen cracked, corners aren’t scratched… they have been abused!! Worse item I have ever received from WOOT!!! Why spend this much and still have a beat up phone??? I’ll go farther… Dishonest is being too nice… this is a scam to sell crap phones!!!

I want to know what WOOT is going to do about it?!?!?

Yikes, I’m really sorry to hear that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

Sorry about that! If you haven’t already, please use the Customer Service form and they’ll be happy to help.

Thanks. The return process was straightforward. Still the most I’ve been disappointed in my 15 years on Woot (always been happy with refurbished products previously) so I hope this was just a fluke. Considering you can buy a “new” S8 for just incrementally more, I was expecting better. Thanks again!