Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Samsung Galaxy S9+ (Fully Unlocked)(S&D)

Just want to clarify this is SM-G965U and not the factory unlocked SM-G965U1. The 1 needs to be on the end for Republic Works because that means it’s not customized for one of the major carriers. https://forums.republicwireless.com/t/samsung-galaxy-s9-will-not-activate/20541

1 Like

Pretty darn good deal for this device; as the previous post notes this is not the factory unlocked model, but, it is the USA-spec model with the Snapdragon/Adreno combination of chipset/GPU. If you are on a carrier that accepts this device, the price is good for this used unit.

Ref: Samsung Galaxy S9+ - Full phone specifications

Hey Woot. I want to buy the Galaxy S9 (not the plus). When I click on the S9 tile, I get the offer for S9+.

1 Like

The terminology is really frustrated. It’s not really fully unlocked if it doesn’t work with every carrier is it? I mean, maybe that’s the terminology they use in the business, but for regular English language uses that doesn’t seem very intuitive.

Also, the website they use is not accurate. It says these phones will work with Republic Wireless, but, at least if the model on the main page is accurate, they will not. They need to have a ‘1’ after the U for them to be completely unlocked phones.

Woot—will you be fixing the link?

1 Like

S9

Sorry for the issue. We’re looking into getting that link to work correctly.

Confirmed it’s G9965U

Will this work on AT&T in the US?

Yes, it’s unlocked for GSM which is the network AT&T uses.

Thanks. Most phones you guys sell won’t work with Republic Wireless, but the link you use to confirm Saturday they will.