Samsung Galaxy S9 (Fully Unlocked) (S&D)

Samsung Galaxy S9 (Fully Unlocked) (S&D)

1 Like

1 of the images is of the purple S9+

Can I get that?

Sorry. Wrong photo. I’ll get them to update it. We don’t have the S9+ in that.

1 Like

@ThunderThighs is there a model number for the phone or these just all random unlocked ones?

1 Like

The model number is G960U1 fully unlocked.

4 Likes

I bought one of these last time offered. I cannot find a single scratch, dent or mark. I had an S7 for about 4 years that was running out of memory so got this one. Am very happy. The new one doesn’t have the screen sensitivity of the old one but I’m getting used to that. I don’t believe it has anything to do with being refurbished. My hubby has the same issue with his brand new iPhone. The Samsung 9 also lacks the WiFi connectivity of my S7. We are very rural and there is, literally, one spot in our house that I can send a text. Once again hubby has same issue. Aside from those minor issues I really like this phone.

I would definitely buy this deal again.

2 Likes

Not sure if the picture loaded, but this just happened to the wife’s S9 Friday night… A S&D replacement should look better!?! And since the screen and camera are fine, we have a decent backup now.

Uhm, wow. Is that an external case that can be removed or the actual case?

Either way, reach out to Woot! Customer Service.

From a browser, use the Woot! Customer Service form.

In the Woot! App, choose Account from the bottom navigation and then Support.

Note: Woot! Customer Service replies go to the email address on your Woot! account, not your Amazon login email if used/different.

1 Like

I can assure you that our S & D phones do not look like that.

1 Like

Palm slap. Forgot I flopped this on the chat. The S&D purchased from Woot! came in much better shape!!! Battery life is WAY much better than expected! Love the S&D that got shipped! The photo is what an S9 looks like coming off the roof of car on the interstate!

well… thank you for correcting the story.