Samsung Galaxy S9+ (GSM Only)(S&D)

OK answer this.
Are returns on this phone allowed purely on a customer satisfaction basis?
If I dont like the fact that it has a scratch in the middle of the screen or
I dont think the battery life is what it should be can I return it no questions asked?
Within an timeframe of course.

:CRICKETS:

Look, life is risk. Life is reward.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK

BUY IT! DO IT! BUY IT! DOOOOOOO ITTTTTTTT!

I just canā€™t canā€™t dooooiiittttt.

Oh well woot I hope the refurb remote control that I bought earlier in the week turns out okā€¦

Received my order of (1) Samsung S9+ with ā€œmoderate level of wear & tear including (but not limited to) scratches, dents, and dingsā€. After fully charging (unit came complete with no battery power and with an after market charger - NO FAST CHARGER), unit started up without issue. Phone starts with a magenta logo, which is perfect as the color matched my carrier.

While functional (phone starts, no dead pixels, speakers and camera work), the ā€œmoderateā€ level of wear and tear is very noticeable. Biggest complaint is the screen is scratched in multiple locations, including deep scratches. Finger print scanner is worn out scratched up.

Phone was an ā€œupgradeā€ for my sonā€™s S7 Edge. However, his S7 is in much better cosmetic shape then the S9+ shipped to me (I complimented him on how well he took care of his phone compared to what we received). We placed a case on the S9+, and this hides most of the cosmetic damage. The screen scratches are still noticeable. Phone received all updates and connected to my carrier instantly when I swapped SIM Cards.

Overall, phone came as advertised. Scratched with lots of wear and tear. We are still trying to decide if buying in this condition is worth it or not. The phone comes without a manual, without a Samsung fast charger, and without head phones. It is wrapped in bubble wrap in an after market box.

Hopefully we get a few years of use out of it.

3 Likes

The last two brand new retail Samsung phones I have bought didnā€™t come with a manual, just a little fast start sheet. Thereā€™s a bigger help file (or should be in your case) loaded onto the phone.

Thanks so much for reporting back on your experience!