Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

Wootalyzer’s Pricing Post! - The price of today’s woot item is saved here for future reference

Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
$169.99 + $5 Standard OR $8 Two-Day OR $11 One-Day Shipping
Condition: Refurbished

DISCLAIMER Wootalyzer! is in no way affiliated with Woot!, and this post may not always be here!

Use your bluetooth keyboard and mouse with this. Makes navigating and typing easier.

I love write-ups like this.

It reminds me of “Whose Line” for some reason…

Just guessing…

the inevitable comparisons with the Nexus 7 shall begin.

Not a bad price for a refurb. I wish it was the Galaxy Tab Plus though…

Sigh. Shall we count them?

Will this run chocolate fudge or what ever the latest version of Android is called?

For starter how about cost the same as nexus 7 when you include 25 $ play credit

ROFL. Woke the dog up laughing out loud.

After two failed Nexus 7’s I’m all tableted out :frowning: Sorry Woot.

PS - Nexus 7

Or the fact that a Nexus 7 would be top of the line and not a refurb? I suppose the MicroSD is nice. I prefer local to cloud storage, but still…

If you live in KC, you can get a free Nexus 7 when you sign up for google fiber.

Is google a good source of dietary fiber?

I know right? The nerve of some people to think that a 7" Android tablet with 8GB of internal memory, 802.11b/g/n wifi and bluetooth could possibly be compared to a 7" Android tablet with 8GB of internal memory, 802.11b/g/n wifi and bluetooth.

But other than those similarities, I think, on paper at least, the Nexus does win in most of the specs.

I’m afraid that is not 100% true as the Nexus 7 charges tax, $12 in my case and shipping adds about $13 or so. I think I paid around $225 and yes I did get $25 in play credit so if you want to count that then the net price would be $200 while this is $175. Nonetheless, the Nexus 7 is brand new! The Nexus 7 does indeed cost a little more, about $50 more up front, $25 more when you factor in the play credit. In the end, in my humble opinion, I believe the Nexus 7 is the better deal. Again, just my personal humble opinion.

This wins over the Nexus 7 because you have a micro SD reader on the Galaxy 2.

It’s a nice tablet, with the exception of the Samsung designed charging cable. I’m sick of companies requiring their proprietary cables (Apple, Samsung, Barnes and Noble). Just make it standard micro USB port.

Yeah…I’d like to have an SD slot on my Nexus 7 and an HDMI out would be nice, too. When I travel, I can still use my Archos 70 w. 250 gb hard drive to carry loads of music and video.

Yeah…I like that my HP Touchpro, Nexus 7, Kindle Keyboard, and Motorola Razr , Maxx all use the same micro USB. However, HP and Nexus both say their charging block plugs should be used.