Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0

please read this:

I own the first version of the Tab 7.0 (P1000 model) which came out 2 years ago. Really good hardware on that. Not a single problem, very good screen and sound and good battery life.
This one is better than old Tab.
Good product if you are looking for a 7.0" tab.

I had a tf300t for a while and the speed is impressive for the tegra 3 but ultimately I am in the 7inch market…

K, must be dense bc I know there was a map piece associated with this item, but I have no clue what the map piece actually is?

me either! :frowning:

Click on the picture to go to the sale details page. Look at ALL the photos for the item.

Ok, this is the first map piece I found. Am I out of luck, or can I still find the treasure missing the first 3?

I’ve been thinking along those lines but there have been lots of issues on the nexus which is disappointing I would have bought one already if they could get qc under control

My dad needs one of these. I told him to get a nexus 7 but he needs a camera. How much different is the processor?

Would be much easier to cut out the map piece if the background was grey or black… Hooray Port Whitespace!

Look at the pictures of the tab guys

Map piece is the last picture of the item.

But what to DO with it? Do we print them out and piece them together?

How do we get one’s we have missed?

True… And also you get a pure Android Feel and no stupid Samsung’s interface.

Whew, was afraid someone wouldn’t mention that. Can’t break the streak for our tablet threads. Thanks!

You can go back through the items that were prior to this one and still find the pieces.

Messaging Options: Email; Corporate Email; Instant Messaging; Swype™

OOOOOHHHHHH! It supports Swype!

geez folks… pirates kept their booty secret! quit yelling MAP PIECE so that everyong jumps onboard and gets in the way of us who are wasting our day following the woot-off in hopes of finding buried crap

What issues?

I have had no issues with my device. It’s beautiful and it’s fast.

I can look at past items? Never knew that…

This is a pretty excellent tablet for a really good price. Samsung refurbs are almost invariably excellent quality. The “IR-blaster” is a fairly unique feature for Android tablets, though somewhat underutilized. The processor is a little old, but the XDA-Dev community has plenty of mods and custom kernels that’ll add overclocky zip to the Tab.

tl;dr: Excellent Xmas Gifts, excellent daily driver devices, won’t be disappoint.

Edit: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 | XDA Forums The aformentioned XDA-Dev site. The 7" Development forum is where you’ll find mods and (very easy!) ROOT walkthroughs.