Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" 32GB Tablets

I think this depends on if the original owner ever redeemed the offer. So it’s hit or miss.

Per Dropbox’s website:

How do I redeem the promotional space?

If your device is eligible, you must follow these steps to redeem your space:

1. Sign in to your Dropbox account (or create a new account) from the Dropbox app on your device.
  2. Complete 5 out of 7 steps in our Get Started guide.

So if the original owner never bothered with following through on the above 2 steps, then you’ll probably get the promo offer.

I bought this 2 weeks ago and it was defective out of the box. I’ve been dealing with Samsung customer support and it has been horrible. Right now they are telling me that this tablet is NOT covered by a warranty through Samsung.

Woot has finally agreed to take it back but won’t send me another one even though they have more for sale. Woot support has been 3 e-mails in 6 business days.

Does anyone know what the warranty actually is on this device?

I recently turned on and pseudo activated my Tab 2 (that I’ve owned for about 2 years) and found 50GB more dropbox space on my account. I think it’s hit or miss, but I own a ton of samsung products so I’m good on storage.

Did anyone buy this in when it was on sale on the 15th and not have it ship?
I purchased this and another item and have only had the other item (S&W flashlight) ship. Nothing else on the picking slip (1 item, not 2).
Woot support are absolutely crap to try and get timely attention from.