Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" 32GB Tablets

Does this have wifi?

Is there a money back guarantee?

No, it doesn’t. You’ll have to provide your own. Once you do though, this will connect to wifi.

How do I cancel my order…? WOOT seems incredibly unresponsive to the request. Any help from anyone…?

You only have up to 15 minutes to cancel you order: click here to learn how to cancel your order

I bought one of these a couple months ago ($350 shipped for a refurbished on eBay deals) and I love it. (It came in like new condition for those who are apprehensive about refurbished items)
2560x1600 - Let that sink in… That’s almost twice the resolution of 1080p (4.1vs2.1 million pixels) packed into a beautiful 12.2" screen.
The insane pixel count is probably the reason for so many refurbs. Most content isn’t optimized for such a high resolution screen. This results in dead space between pixels on some sites and apps resulting in comic book looking dots/pixels in some windows and fonts (i.e. The green on the post button and the “cancel” and “preview” are all dotty. The black and gray lettering isn’t. This doesn’t really bother me.
The screen and the micro SD slot make this a fantastic for previewing photos in the field which is the main reason I bought it. This is just a great tablet for just about anything. I only wish it was bigger and had higher resolution. 15" 4K Samsung! Do it! At this price I highly recommend this tablet.
A note on refurbs - most are just returned items. Someone opens up the box and says ‘This one doesn’t have the stylus’, ‘This is too big’, ‘This screen has pixels on it’ puts it back in the box and there you go - refurbished. I buy refurbs items all the time and have never had complaints with the condition of the product. It’s a great way to save $

Does anyone know how comixology looks on the 12.2. That is my main reason for purchasing the tablet. I currently use the xoom which is very dated and I’m looking to upgrade and i figured the 12.2 size will work best for comics but want to confirm the resolution is fantastic.

This Tab Pro 12.2" is really great price. I would snatch this if I didn’t have my note tablet. Tab pro have much better processor and more ram.

You can go to woot help support and email them. I had my lucks with them in the past.

But this tablet does not have a wacom digitizer built in. You can do things on a note that no other tablet can do because of that digitizer. If that’s something you don’t use, then the tab pro would be better. When it comes to writing or drawing with a stylus the note series will always win.

I gagged when these were released at $650 new, but this is a lot of tablet for $380 delivered.

For those folks hankering for the Note version (has the Wacom pressure sensitive display + stylus) Groupon has it for +$100 shipped. Also a Samsung refurb, also 90 day warranty.

The Note version is a huge improvement if you doodle/draw/design on a tablet and the 12 inch screen size is a big improvement over 7/8/10 inches as well for those purposes. Easily worth the extra hundred in that case, but if you don’t doodle, do not waste that extra $100.

Groupon also has today’s “regular” Tab Pro 12.2, for the same as Woot delivered price, same warranty.

Groupon Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 $479.99

Groupon Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2 $379.99

EDIT: use the coupon code “GOODS10” to take 10% off those Groupon prices! Just tested it and it worked for me after signing in. That’s $342 for the Tab and $432 for the Note!… but alas, Groupon does charge sales tax in my state unlike Woot/Amazon so keep that in mind for your state.

Those dots/pixels are because it had a PenTile display, not because of the website.

There are so many versions of the Samsung Galaxy I’m tired of trying to compare them on the Samsung site. Can anyone tell me the important differences between the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 edition, and the one listed on this Woot sale?

What comes with the unit?

In the box:

Samsung SM-T9000 Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2" Tablet, 2560x1600 WQXGA Display, 1.9GHz Exynos 5 Octa, 32GB Flash Storage, 3GB RAM, Android 4.4 Kit Kat - (Choose Color)
Charging Cable
AC Adapter

This one does not come with an S Pen and the Note 2014 comes with an S Pen.

GOODS10 code is not working. Bummer. I see that they occasionally have a 20% off coupon. That would be an excellent deal.

GOODS10 code is not working. Bummer. I see that they occasionally have a 20% off coupon. That would be an excellent deal.

So this is a refurb unit?

It was a factory reconditioned unit but is no longer for sale.